Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Thrice the Dice"

 Walking, heading one way and feeling it,

only to get turned around blindfolded and lose myself.

Haste made waste, not just on a paper trail I had begun.

But to my court who listened and gave thoughts, I reaped.

Oh, what have I done? Let myself get creamed in the game in my mind,

doing little, but invigorated, and that is the trigger.


Merlin casts a spell, and I'm fresh from the river.

Still the river was, before currents formed,

carrying me away to serenity ablaze.

The fish nip, yet I float on my back to gaze at the sky,

decided to come in from the shallow depths,

and here I return to swim out deeper.


Deep is the color of blonde yellow when the two met,

her blue skin held no regrets.

Named upon death, with a story that came to be,

from paths in which spheres knock down menacing tyrants.

A friend let us journey smoother, yet not much gain.

So she shall lie in rest, after nine months of friendship,

now rest shies away as a war ensues for claim of territory!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment