Monday, January 5, 2009

"Serenity"

Steps taken forward, sleepwalking back again.

Wondering how I am afloat, I close my eyes and bow.

In my closet, meditation and prayer tips the magician's hat.

No rabbit or bird, but a void, constrained by power and majesty.

Draining out in a haze, oozing colors embrace my eyes...


Once hearing serenity is far away, my candles both extinguish.

Gray cloud heads my way, and the fog sets in, a camouflage.

Fine mist settled, bearing a dangerous substance.

Everything the dream brings is green, yet I awaken in cold sweat.

Burned brown, then black, green, and blue, an order of serenity...


Unfolded surprises within a days' time and promise made.

Another journey unfolds, slow, anchored good and bad, no matter.

Still sifting through ashes of a burned bucket of memories.

Never going away, engraved inside, for progression's control.

Walking in my forest, I allow my eyes to gaze around.


Faeries tend to the stream of my mind, lit trees as sun sets... serenity.



No comments:

Post a Comment